1. What attracted you to your current role of an Apprentice?
A family member of mine is a plumber and I was inspired when I did some work experience with him. I left with a keen interest in plumbing.
2. What are your biggest challenges in this role?
All sites are different so getting to grips with new knowledge and tasks can be challenging at first.
3. What does a typical day look like as an Apprentice for Woodford?
Working with the team to achieve the workload on site whilst enjoying being with my colleagues at Hounslow.
4. When not at work, what are your interests/hobbies?
Street dancing, listening to music and going to the gym.
5. How would you sum up working at Woodford in one word?