1. What attracted you to your current role of Communications and Office Manager?
I joined Woodford in 2017 as an office administrator and was keen to progress my career from day one. When I was offered a promotion to a managerial role, I was delighted and looked forward to the new challenges that lied ahead.
2. What are your biggest challenges in this role?
I now have bigger responsibilities such as running a team so I have others to think about as well as myself. I need to follow a strict schedule and make sure important deadlines are met so that the role can run as smoothly as possible.
3. What does a typical day look like in your role for Woodford?
No two days are the same in my role, some days are creative and some are more report based. I am responsible for the internal and external communications of the company whilst overseeing parts of the office. Some days are spent creating content whilst others are spent organising events.
4. When not at work, what are your interests/hobbies?
When I am not at work I am either socialising with friends, at the gym or working on my university course where I am studying a BA Hons Business Management course.
5. How would you sum up working at Woodford in one word?